CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Visiting G-pa and G-ma Trachsel

We had a visit at Grandpa and Grandma Trachsel's house today up in Troutdale. They have some animals and fun tractors to test out. We even got some cousin Cohen play time in. My mom watches Cohen full time so he wasn't appreciating sharing the tractor seat with Robby.


This is the cutest sad face ever. "Please get this crazy kid off my tractor Aunt Jen."
Ha Ha Ha...my turn...I wonder what this does?
Now I'm a happy boy.
Crazy eyed cows and goat
Reading with grandma
Robby reading to Cohen...daka-daka-daka-da

Robby- "Hang on...I'm going to start this baby up!"
Cohen- "Are you sure you know what your doing?"
"Hey wait...this thing doesn't have a horn!"
Giant goat


1 comments:

The Buoy Family said...

I didn't know your parents had cows and a goat..look at you, ya blogger:) Josie say's hi to robby...she send kisses too (with a closed mouth) have a good weekend