CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Going Back to June

Since I missed so much time I can't obviously catch up on all of it, but I wanted to share some pics from the summer...starting with Robby's first birthday. At daycare he had a big colorful farm animal party. He really gets spoiled there as you can see from the pictures. At our house he had a pirate party. I especially had fun making the cupcakes!



































Isn't that the coolest backyard? She recently had a Burger King playground transported and set up. There is also an inground trampoline and lots of room to play.


















Party at our house

I loved making these pirate faces and treasure trails. It took forever though. I wonder if I can out do it next year.
The birthday boy and mom.

Grandpa Trachsel making use of the bouncy sides of the bouncy house. One of our friends Ryan brought that over. It comes in handy at parties with lots of kids! That picture was taken through the netting. I thought it turned out cool.

Grandpa and Grandma Trachsel helping Robby and Cohen (my Nephew) slide. Cousin Luke is watching in the middle there! Robby in his second outfit trying a Keizer baseball hat on for size.
Robby and mom again.






2 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

Ahhh...you're gorgeous! I love that last photo of you and him! He is too cute! Your cupcakes are so cute! Nice job on those!

Faith said...

I'm so glad you emailed me! I am always looking for old friends to stalk and have never seen your blog:) I am glad you are doing well. Your son is adorable..looks like quite a party! I love the cupcakes. I will invite you to view my blog when I go private! Take care, sorry we'll miss you at the reunion:(