CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Four generations!

So Robby is the 4th Robert Thorn in the familly. They all have different middle names, but is it very special that they all share the same first names. Robby's middle name is Frederick. Which my dad is Fred and my brother is Erick. Rob also has a few Erick's (spelled the same) in his family.

I think Robby might be 1 week, maybe 2 here.
This was taken at an anniversary party for Rob's aunt and uncle. I did some touching up to this one...I just liked it because is was candid. Great Grandpa kept wanting to play with Robby and not look at the camera. I thought it turned out cute.


1 comments:

The Buoy Family said...

how cool to have 4 generations! I see you figured out the list of other people's sites with the last time they updated...makes blog stalking way easier huh?...have a good week