CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Lunch Date with Matt and Bethany

I missed my recent 10 year high school reunion, but my good friend Bethany was in Salem for a few days so I met up with her and her husband Matt for lunch. Matt actually went to high school in Keizer with Rob. I tell you it is a small world. When Rob and I were dating we were talking about going to a wedding the following weekend...thinking they were different weddings, but it turns out it was Matt and Bethany's. We didn't really spend any time apart after that! Bethany is pregnant and due at the end of March! Robby will have another friend to play with. I told them I think it is a girl...I might have to wait a while to find out.
Robby kept eating lemons and then wiping his tongue rapidly to get the sour off. I think he was trying to show off for his new audience.


1 comments:

Faith said...

Fun! So good to see old friends. Hey, I wanted to invite to my blog which is going private soon but I don't have your email address, so email me at faith.hardin@gmail.com if you'd like to continue viewing it:)