CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cupcakes!

I went on a cupcake making frenzy for some events last weekend! I just wish I would have kept a few around for us here at home...maybe it was a good thing I didn't. Homemade baked goods are always so much better!


Butter and chocolates melting in a makeshift double boiler...just looks so good!
Kind of looks like the pic above melted, but it was just another yummy step!
The Birthday Cupcakes!
Rob's and his good friend Jesse share the same birthday 10-10. They are just one year apart so we celebrated Rob's 31st and Jesse's 30th together. Jesse and his wife Tiffany have a little boy just 3 weeks older than Robby...I'll post a few pics of the party soon! So fun to have great friends who have kids around the same age!

The Tailgating Cupcakes!

Of course...another tailgate! This time vs Washington State. 31's are for Rob's birthday!

I'll post more pics from the game soon!

0 comments: