CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Miss Sherry's House



I don't think I'ver ever mentioned that we love Robby's daycare. He goes here in West Salem where "Miss Sherry" has been for 28 years I think. Anyways she is wonderful. She cares for the kids like they are her own. I don't know how she does it. Well Robby doesn't like to sleep there, because there is so much going on. She sent me this picture yesterday of the kids doing craft time and I think it says it all. Robby is in the lower right hand corner watching all the kids work.

1 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

Hey Jen! Loved all the photos...he is getting so big it's crazy. It's still amazing how fast they change in their first year. Is this the same babysitter he's had all along? It's so nice to have some place you can trust with your baby!! And still..even when they're 1 1/2...it's hard to leave them for any amount of time. Maybe we can get together over Christmas if you're in town this way some time...call me! Love ya!